“Improved Food Quality”

No Forum Posts
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating

We had an inside cabin:

It had new carpeting, and a new flat screen but it ended there for the "new $150 million dollar improvements". The cabin guy slacked off big time. There were streaks on the mirror, toenail clippings on the carpet and cookie crumbs under the closet doors for the duration of our cruise.. Gross!!

Its seems all improvements made to the ship were those that would make you spend more money and everything that was fun, had an extra charge or premium.

The martini bar:

Actually worth the money... super entertaining, great staff, well priced drinks and a good place to meet other trendy people.

Bistro on Five:

Crepes were good - although you should probably train your staff before you let them take on tables....

Ocean Liners:

Food was FANTASTIC and so was the service. I cut my Fillet Mignon with a butter knife. We were nobodies on the ship, however when I asked to sit in the wine room, our request was granted and we were honestly treated like royalty. Very Impressive!!

High Tea:

Worth the dollars!! Wow!! enough said, High Tea at Chateau Lake Louise doesn't quite compare to this experience!!

Tuscan Grille:

Menu didn't appeal so we didn't go. Heard mixed reviews

Evening Entertainment:

The dancers sucked, they spent more time suntanning on the public decks then they did practising. Only went to one show...

Pubic pool areas:

Hey Lady!!! isn't that towel #8 for you today??? Someone has to wash those you know!!! We actually tipped the pool butlers because lets face it, that is a never ending job for them... Maybe it's because we are Canadian, however there isn't anything wrong with reusing your towel for a few days... Shame on those who wasted so many... Isn't the saying : Reduce, Reuse and Recycle? Sad how people forget this concept when on holidays.

Pool Entertainment:

Ok - the tin can man... became kind of irritating after awhile he kept repeating... "Ya Man!, "keeping it cool poolside", "don't drink and drive" everyday... Hey PAL!! It was only funny the first time!!

The poor poolside band with the really cute singer.... can you PLEASE play something that I won't want to kill myself to? After a couple of days, we'd move so we didn't have to listen to it.

Shore Excursions:

We learned our lesson last time around... so we avoided like the plague. We rented cars on almost every island... way better, cheaper and no trinket stops!!!

Spa:

I think they were hurtin' for cash, cause they kept putting on all these specials... but it still seemed empty... Spa employees did seem happy though.

Buffet Food:

Total improvement from two years ago, when we cruised last on this ship. Overall food presentation, temperature and quality was outstanding! Even the desserts were great this time. Although the steaks are still a miss unless you were in Ocean Liners. They got a new Executive Chef... Good thing.. :)He seemed very approachable and friendly.

Ship in General:

Showing it's age and stuff that stood out to us two years ago, still hasn't been improved - lame. I really came to realize that cruising is all about money. They don't really care about you - they just want your money.

Celebrity Constellation Cruises to the Eastern Caribbean
  • Shore Excursions
  • Value for Money

Cabin review: Inside Stateroom 9

099002
inside cabin: The beds were hard, pillows were flat and our cabin guy slacked off huge on his cleaning duties. There were streaks on the mirrors, cookie crumbs on the carpet, toenail clippings and dust covering every corner, the bathroom wasn't very clean, but everything worked fine. i didn't expect much - as yes! I do realize we were in an inside cabin!! I just hope people who paid for premium cabins, got premium service. The cabin doesn't really matter as we never spend much time in it anyway...
Published 12/26/10
No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s Celebrity Constellation Review
Celebrity Constellation Cruises to the Eastern Caribbean
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?