Carnival Glory Cruise Review by 1Marine

Member Name: 1Marine
Cruise Date: November 2010
Cabin Category: 6B

Worse cruise ever out of 30 some
We have been on 23 carnival cruises in the past, but this has got to be the worst ever. We finally arrived in port of Miami at 2 PM, due to the fact that Miami decided to close I-95 down for reasons unknown to us Anyway we went to check in at the VIP CHECK IN because we are platinum guests. We were given the platinum cards and told to go ahead and board the ship. What they did not do was escort us on board, so we attempted to board the VIP Route which almost got us killed by other passengers waiting to board. So we waited some thirty minutes to just get in line to board the ship which took another 20 minutes.

Once on board at 3:30 PM we went to the lido for some food, good luck with that

lines, no tables to sit, no ice in the machines, no help, no nothing. After much shoving and waiting finally got some food which was not very good. The entire staff on the lido looked as if they were the walking dead no service no smiles, no nothing. We have been on this ship at least five times in the past never have we ever experienced anything like this, we had to fight for food on the lido at each meal, the lines were just crazy, the hamburger line was always full and the cooks were always behind at least ten minutes for a hamburger, forget the chicken strips, etc always empty. The lido lines were always long and slow due to fact that they could not keep food on the lines. I do not not know what is wrong with this ship but rest assured I will never, never embark or debark in Miami again. The shows were OK nothing special, the cruise director is so much into himself that its sad. The dining room service was OK but there again they were over worked and could not provide the service required

Nothing on this ship worked, the shows were late or not at all the Fun Times would put out a activity at a certain time and that did not happen most of the time. (Fun for all, all for fun? not on this ship.) The debarkation was as bad as getting on, I will not go into it but trust me another Zoo. I feel like I have been robbed, I paid for this cruise just to be treated like a dog. After 23 carnival cruises I know what is good and what is bad, trust me on this one Bad to the Bone. And you know what the topper is we did not receive comment cards they said we would get them in the email, so far they are still looking into way we have not received the survey, should take 7-10 days after all it only been two weeks since the cruise.

Publication Date: 12/23/10