EXPLORER OF THE SEAS A RATHER DULL ADVENTURE: Explorer of the Seas Cruise Review by filmstar40
Overall Member Rating
EXPLORER OF THE SEAS A RATHER DULL ADVENTURE
Destination: Southern Caribbean
Embarkation: Bayonne (Cape Liberty)
1. Some lovely Islands to visit.
2. Great Weather.
3. Great Trips to Beaches and Butterfly Farms.
1. Last minute flight changes by RCI for the 2nd succesive time - not impressive.
2. Dull Bland Lukewarm Food in the Main Dining Room.
3. Worst Waiter I have come across anywhere - when he leaves your table after taking the orders from 3 out of 4 to serve 6 Americans that he also looked after (nothing against them by the way)then returns after some prodding to take the last order - you know you are struggling. 3 Orders wrong out of 6 (Chicken instead of Fish type level), food he served going off the side of the plate and an attitude about this.
4. Average Entertainment - flat, boring Parades. No Zip about the inhouse shows and some Headline acts would not headline at a local club. More
5. Too many Jacuzzis shut for no apparent reason.
6. Pool Water not being Fresh - well hidden if this is advertised.
7. Royal Promenade was totally centered around Shopping displays and ways to get you too part with more money.
8. Daytime Entertainment - no comment especially on the sea days other than if you liked Quiz's then you would be happy, if not arrrgh!
9. A Ship in need of some TLC.
RCI really impressed me first time up but that has taken a huge knock from my time on Explorer - not an experience I wish to repeat. Less
Cabin review: D1 Superior Oceanview Stateroom with BalconySuperior Oceanview Stateroom with Balcony (D1) Reviews >>
Port and Shore Excursions
Never ever will I set foot here again.
A very good way to finish the Ports of Call.
Read Cruise Critic's Explorer of the Seas Review >>
Lovely time at sea
Nice Suite but Rowdy Young Gue...
Must away to sea again....