MSC Poesia Cruise Review by startraveler33: WONDERFUL TRIP!!

startraveler33
Member Since 2010

Compare Prices on MSC Poesia Western Caribbean Cruises

WONDERFUL TRIP!!

Sail Date: December 2010

I just debarked from the Poesia, an MSC Cruise ship. I traveled with two girl friends to the Western Caribbean. We enjoyed the European ambience, the high energy of the crew, and the expert quality entertainment. The cruise experience was so much fun!

The ship is Italian, and had an European flare. Passengers were from around the world, the food was exquisite, the ship's decor was tasteful and stylish, and attention was paid to detail and quality in all aspects of the ship's services. All this created a relaxing and comfortable feeling.

The ship had a group called the "Animation Team". It consisted of ten young energetic and enthusiastic adults. These spirited young people kept the passengers engaged in activities throughout the day and evening...exercise classes, dance classes, funny events, contests, and skits. They inspired participation with a sense of joyfulness.

The ships shows are what I enjoyed the most. They were of Broadway caliber. The singers, More the dancers, the acrobats, and the costumes were all incredible. The performers were professional, not just high end talent show participants. Being an Italian ship, there were of course opera singers as one of the many acts: Aurelio Gabaldon and Rosita Tassi. What a TREAT!

EVERYONE I spoke to on the ship was impressed with the services and delighted with the cruise...most of us had read a mediocre review and were astonished, for we all were so impressed. I have been on several cruises and I will only take MCS cruises in the future. It was a fantastic vacation.

Anne Averill Less