Carnival Miracle Cruise Review by robert malac: Carnival Miracle - Western Caribbean

robert malac
0 Post

Service Not Rated
Value for Money Not Rated

Compare Prices on Carnival Miracle Western Caribbean Cruises

Carnival Miracle - Western Caribbean

Sail Date: November 2004
Embarkation: Tampa

My wife and I were first time cruisers and we can't wait to do it again. The Miracle is a first class vessel. The attention to detail is second to none. The activities on board are endless. You can do something almost twenty-four hours a day if you want. Cruise Director Mark Hawkins is great at what he does as is his assistant director Karl with a K.

The shows are great, the food top of the line. I highly suggest one night at Nick and Nora's Supper Club. Yes it is true you will miss a great night in the dining room but the service and food is second to none.

The nightclubs are better than average and provide you with good service and nice sized drinks. For the sports fan there is a sports bar on board that shows all the games on numerous flat screen TVs.

On the negative side, if you are a gambler the casino is tough to beat. The slots seem tight and the Blackjack tables are tough (nine seats compared to usual six). However, I was not on More board to gamble.

As far as excursions go, we had very easy access to book whatever we wanted either at the main desk or through your in-room TV.

All in all, I have traveled many places and experienced many things, but, the Carnival miracle is a great way to spend seven days. Less

Read more Carnival Miracle cruise reviews >>