Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review by jonezie824: Oasis of the Seas-at Halloween,Fantastic

jonezie824
Member Since 2010

Compare Prices on Oasis of the Seas Western Caribbean Cruises

Oasis of the Seas-at Halloween,Fantastic

Sail Date: October 2010

Embarkation: We were greeted with a smile by the staff members, they were friendly and professional. There was no line and we moved along very quickly. Our cabin was not ready, therefore; we walked around on the promenade and enjoyed snack.

Cabin: We had a balcony cabin #14290 with an ocean view which had more closet space, storage space than Freedom of the Seas. The bathroom was small. Our cabin steward was outstanding, very helpful, prompt and friendly. He kept the cabin very clean and made sure the towels were clean in our bathroom.

Dining: The dining room, Windjammer and the specialty restaurants we attended were very good. The waiters and head waiter was very nice, concern, and made you feel as if they knew you for awhile. He would always give suggestions and if he knew you was allergic to certain foods, he made sure you had a menu to make a selection for the next day.

The Ship: The Oasis of the Seas is a beautiful ship, but it is a little big for More me. I really enjoyed Central Park. There was array of plants, park benches, places to dine, a winery, and romantic lights during the night. The Boardwalk was nice with several places to eat and entertainment. I was expecting more people to be in that area. The Promenade was alive with entertainment, shopping, lounges and to get a bite.

The crew decorated the ship for Halloween which made it very interesting.

People were dressed in all types of costumes and the crew. It was a sight to be seen. And the cruise director he was awesome.

Entertainment: The shows were very good and I enjoyed them. Hairspray and Come Fly With Me was very good. The entertainment in the promenade was very entertaining and we enjoyed them. The pool area was great along with the entertainment.

The youth area was beautiful and well organize. We explored this area along with one of the crew members.

Disembarkation: It went so smoothly, it was scary. Excellent.

I had a fantastic time and I recommend you try it before you knock it. Even though it is a huge ship, I'm going on the sister ship Allure of the Seas (10-16-2011). Less

Read more Oasis of the Seas cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Oasis of the Seas Review >>

Cabin review: Oasis of the Seas Superior Oceanview Stateroom with Balcony Deck 12 14290