Carnival Dream Cruise Review by DonaIris

Cruise Date: December 2010
Embarkation: Port Canaveral
Cabin Category: 7C
Entertainment 5+

I'm still dreaming of the Carnival Dream!
We had one of those cove balcony rooms and it was awesome to be that close to the water. We heard the waves froth, had a wonderful breeze to escape to and the cove style offered plenty of privacy. Room size is just a little bigger than typical inside rooms.

Just cruising on the Carnival Freedom last year, I felt the ship overall was a slight step up in decor. Service was okay; not bad just not as good as other Carnival cruises I've been on.

Entertainment was awesome. We enjoyed the comedy shows and adult, non-rated acts. Caliente nightclub was exactly that... Caliente!!! Kudos for placing the teen/preteen discos on a different floor. This was safer for the young girls; I'd definitely bring my kids on the cruise next time around.

Favorite port Honduras; we went ziplining with South Shore Canopy Adventures (booked through shoretrips.com) then relaxed at the west end/bay beach; offered beautiful clear water, very relaxing - best beach ever visited. Ziplining was awesome!

2nd favortie, Cozumel; we booked through Carnival the twister boat/Passion Island excursion. The island is beautiful and relaxing.

Other ports were okay. Belize snorkeling was a let down. Costa Maya's mini-jeep excursion booked through Carnival was overpriced and a huge let down; next time I'll just hang out at the port area.

Overall, we'd definitely cruise on this ship again. We had a wonderful time. My head is still sailing on cloud 9...

Publication Date: 12/15/10