Norwegian Sky Cruise Review by deltalina

Destination: Bahamas
Cabin Category: OI

Ship Facts: Norwegian Sky Review (by Cruise Critic!) | Norwegian Sky Deck Plans
1st cruise
I sailed on the Norweigian Sky on dec. 6th. This was my first cruise and I was very excited. I went with my sister and we shared a cabin. The cabin was nice. It was a little bigger than I thought it would be. TV was tiny though and did not get many channels.

Embarkation was very easy. We boarded around 12:30 pm and went to lunch. I was puzzled when we tried to go to the palace resturaunt and they told us the buffet was a better choice. We got into our room at 2pm. Took a tour of the spa where they really push thier treatments. We did book a manicure and mini massage. Treatment was nice but the spa was very cold. Our nails started chipping the next day. Got underway at 5pm and the seas were very rough. After eating we went back to the cabin as it was too rocky to do much else. Fell asleep early.

The trip got better from there. The shows were good and the service was pretty good, Lots to do onboard. After a short trip into port lucaya we hung out in the hot tub and met lots of nice people.

I really enjoyed the cruise even with its minor flaws. It was very relaxing, the ship was clean and easy to navigate, and the staff was very nice. I will book Norwegian again but with a different itinerary.

Don't waste you money on the spa or paid resturaunts.

Publication Date: 12/14/10
Read the Bahamas ports review by deltalina
More Norwegian Sky Cruise Reviews