Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review by peter.bernie: You must try it, but would I a second time NO!

peter.bernie
0 Post

Compare Prices on Oasis of the Seas Western Caribbean Cruises

You must try it, but would I a second time NO!

Sail Date: November 2010

We booked on the Oasis of the Seas for our 30 th wedding anniversary over a year in advance getting a reasonable deal by booking early.

When we arrived at Ft Lauderdale to board the ship it did look large comparing it with the other ships around the cruise terminal.

We boarded and initially it looked like any other cruise ship until we looked at the walls of glass elevators going up & down between the many decks on two locations.

Upon entering our large stateroom we were pleasantly surprised at the size of the cabin and especially the bed (it was huge and very comfortable) The cabin was very well designed with fairly good storage, a sofa and a large flat screen TV. Bathroom was more than adequate and all was spotlessly clean service from the attendant was second to none, and could not be faulted.

Fantastic throughout the ship the word to describe is just AWESOME you must see it for yourself to believe and appreciate the vessel.

The More royal promenade, central park, boardwalk, and the opal theater are all places where you need reminding that you are indeed on a ship!

I have no complaints about any of the staff, the shows, and the food they were all fantastic. I did feel there could have been a little more going on for the days at sea which I find tiresome.My Neice and husband were on the ship we bumped into each other only three times in a week! My only criticism is that at peak times there were just too many people in on place at one times,(but you will always get a seat) the ship was at capacity.

I would not go on the Oasis of the seas again for this reason but I beg you to just once to experience it as I did. IT WAS BRILLIANT, ENJOY. Less

Read more Oasis of the Seas cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Oasis of the Seas Review >>

Cabin review: Oasis of the Seas Large Interior Stateroom Deck 6 12545

Great location at the front of the ship lovely and quiet

Just a stones throw from Fort Lauderdale airport, about 10 minutes on the shuttle bus provided and back to airport at no cost. Well organised if you go with Royal Caribbean ensure you book on the ship and get your "Set Sail Pass" printed as this will save you a lot of time when boarding the ship.