Carnival Dream Cruise Review by spv929497: Cruising The Dream

Compare Prices on Carnival Dream Eastern Caribbean Cruises

Cruising The Dream

Sail Date: November 2010
Embarkation: Port Canaveral

This is my 12th cruise - 3 NCL - 2 RCCL and the 7th on Carnival.

I travel on Carnival the most because they have the best bang for the buck.

We choose the Dream because of the itinerary and the last 2 sea days (down time).

This was a typical Carnival cruise with nice rooms, clean ship, the show Dancing in the streets was better than normal for Carnival and the Comedy club was great. The one thing that I liked best is that Carnival has responded to the smoking problem on there ships - no problem on this ship! The layout is like the Conquest yet better. The food was typical Carnival - no complaints here. No smell. The staff was among the best I have ever had - Great Job!

The Island tours were just as described by Carnival - much enjoyed. Would I sail the Dream again - YES but I usually like to go on different ships. Yes they had a lot of children on board but isn't that a family vacation. My 18 year old took this cruise to have some down time from More college. My 13 and 16 enjoyed the Carnival programs to say the least, they are ready to go again. Thanks for yet another Great Time. Less

Read more Carnival Dream cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Carnival Dream Review >>

Cabin review: Carnival Dream Balcony Upper 6212

Toured the Atlantis - Had a nice tour with time to kill. Checked out the straw market.

Read 2614 Nassau Reviews

Took a sail boat to sail and snorkel. Due to weather the water was a little cloudy but we still enjoyed ourselves.

Took the ultimate Island Tour - enjoyed the 2 our beach time. Blackbeard part was nice - plenty of time to shop.

Read 2320 St. Thomas Reviews