Carnival Pride Cruise Review by sunline2000: Pride 11-21-10

Pride 11-21-10

Sail Date: November 2010
Destination: Bahamas
Embarkation: Baltimore

Hi..This is my 1st review.

Embarking from the Baltimore port:Pride came in on time from drydock.We could not board till exactly 1pm.(we were there at noon)Sat made some nice acquaintances.(Who we saw thru out our cruise)

We are on board rooms not ready head to lunch.Knew about the the buffet layout thru CC so knew to scope out each station.Food fine.Also had my FUNSHIP drink of the day..Vacation had begun.

Rooms ready by 3.Neat and clean.We had Angelo and his cleaning crew Thumbs up to them(well mannered,happy to help..ready with a kind word)

Room Service fine came quickly and if it was suppose to be hot it was.

Left port 1/2hr late but 2 days at sea beautiful.The ship though is showing it's age and the outside areas could of been cleaner.For those who wrote about the vibrating in back areas still there.Especially at back tables in the Normandie Dining room.

Food was fine ,but at times had to send back meal cold and some wait staff More at ANYTIME DINING slow and forgot items or us for that matter.ANYTIME DINING is not ANYTIME unless you want to eat at 5:45 or 8:15 in between that time you wait at least an 45min to seat. If you are a group of 5 or more few tables to sit together. Food was good even when sent back,(my choc melting cake,which I am a fan of 1st 2 nites not cooked came out soup YES SAD saw I tried other items to make me happy and I was.

The Ports all nice weather great. Recommend Blue Lagoon in the Nassau port.

Coco Beach the beach great rentals affordable at beach for chairs ,umbrellas and surf stuff. By the way the Radisson offers a shuttle FREE to Ron Jons and the Surf Co. yes FREE and runs every 30 mins to the port.

Well enjoyed cruise..Carnival Pride needs some work activities need some adding to Kirk is good though..but nites were a little blaw Same choises nightly no real bands or DJ (oh Dance Club was closed not finished renovating)Comediens good but did the same show each nite they were on.

Sorry time for work will add later and willing to answer ??? Less

Read more Carnival Pride cruise reviews >>