Carnival Miracle Cruise Review by fljoetravel

Member Name: fljoetravel
Cruise Date: November 2010
Destination: Southern Caribbean
Cabin Category: 8F
See More About: Carnival Miracle Cruise Reviews | Southern Caribbean Cruise Reviews | Carnival Cruise Deals

First time on Carnival and first time on Carnival Miracle
This is the first time cruising on Carnival and the Carnival Miracle. Worst cruise I have taken yet. We had a first time cruiser with us and if it were not for talking to other passengers on board this would have been her last one too.

The goods things were Tony Ray. life saver in the Gotham lounge. Thanks Tony for making a bad time tolerable. Other than that the food had no variety in the morning and afternoons. Eating in the main dinning at night, at least I got change there. although one night the pasta was way undercooked. Nick and Nora steak house was the best meal I had on the ship. I was not going to pay 30 dollars every night just to have a great meal.

There were some goods. The cabin personnel kept the stateroom clean and great towel animals.

Dinning on Deck 9 was a night mare the first couple of times. after learning which line, and I do mean lines, to go to so I could have something half way decent to eat. There was no variety. Cakes were dry like they were made a few days ago.

My conclusion is to chalk this cruise up to experience. One that I will not pass along

Publication Date: 12/01/10