Carnival Miracle Cruise Review by fljoetravel: First time on Carnival and first time on Carnival Miracle

Carnival Miracle 3
fljoetravel
Member Since 2010

Overall Member Rating

First time on Carnival and first time on Carnival Miracle

Sail Date: November 2010
Destination: Southern Caribbean

This is the first time cruising on Carnival and the Carnival Miracle. Worst cruise I have taken yet. We had a first time cruiser with us and if it were not for talking to other passengers on board this would have been her last one too.

The goods things were Tony Ray. life saver in the Gotham lounge. Thanks Tony for making a bad time tolerable. Other than that the food had no variety in the morning and afternoons. Eating in the main dinning at night, at least I got change there. although one night the pasta was way undercooked. Nick and Nora steak house was the best meal I had on the ship. I was not going to pay 30 dollars every night just to have a great meal.

There were some goods. The cabin personnel kept the stateroom clean and great towel animals.

Dinning on Deck 9 was a night mare the first couple of times. after learning which line, and I do mean lines, to go to so I could have something half way decent to eat. There was no variety. Cakes were dry like More they were made a few days ago.

My conclusion is to chalk this cruise up to experience. One that I will not pass along Less

Published 12/01/10

Read more Carnival Miracle cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Carnival Miracle Review >>

Compare Prices on Carnival Miracle Southern Caribbean Cruises

Cabin review: 8F Balcony

the rooms had nice wide cabinets to store clothes. view was not that great.

Read All Balcony (8F) Reviews >>
fljoetravel
Member Since 2010
Family & Children
Value for Money
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?
Skip X