Queen Victoria Cruise Review by nkavanau: First time on Cunnard... Loved it

First time on Cunnard... Loved it

Sail Date: October 2010
Destination: Europe - Western Mediterranean
Embarkation: Venice

After some of the negative comments I've read about Cunnard, I felt I had to add my voice to those that had positive experiences.

First thing I found was the boarding process was one of the fastest I have encountered. When we arrived at the terminal, it was virtually empty. Within 30 minutes we were on the Lido deck having a bite to eat.

The cabin was 5th deck mid (5113) and was a nice size with a protected balcony. They refer to it as an obstructed view, but there was not really any obstruction to speak of. Also lots of closet and drawer space. The bathroom was a good size with adequate counter space.

We had the 8:30 dinner seating in the Brittianna room, and the food was and service were both beyond reproach.

0ne of the comments was about the cleanliness of the ship. I could not find any fault in that area, and compared to many ships I have been on, it was impeccable.

Overall the cruise and the staff exceeded my expectations. We have More already started looking at the 2011 Caribbean cruises and 2012 into the Baltic. Less

Read more Queen Victoria cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Queen Victoria Review >>

Cabin review: Queen Victoria Balcony - Obstructed View Deck 5 5113

Good size, lots of clostet space, nice view.