Ruby Princess Cruise Review by crazyaboutcruising119

Home > Reviews > Member Reviews > Ruby Princess Cruise Review by crazyaboutcruising119
Ruby Princess
Cabin Number: R257

Ship Facts: Ruby Princess Review (by Cruise Critic!) | Ruby Princess Deck Plans
Wonderful time
Pre-Hotel

Hampton Inn and Suites Airport.

We choose this as it offers free airport shuttle and cruise shuttle. It was organized well, we paid $120.00 a night (I booked this 3 months in advance, good thing the hotel was SOLD out)I would stay there again, shopping close by offered free continental breakfast, rooms were very clean and renovated.

Boarding the ship was easy and very organized, rooms were ready as soon as we boarded around 11:30 am. I was very happy with this. Ruby Princess is a beautiful ship, and were we very pleased with the up keep and cleanliness of the ship. Staff was amazing. Our room steward was fantastic (Riviera) he even straightened our shoes. I love the small details like that. I also love that Princess has the laundry rooms, the other cruise lines don't have this amenity.

BAD SOUR Notes.

Princess has made some changes since I last sailed with her. In order to gamble in the casino, you must use your cruise card. I HATE this I forgot mine twice, not impressed with this change. Also you have to pay a $20.00 fee to use the spa pool ............again I HATE this. NOBODY was there on ship days, it sat empty, change it back.

Some nice surprises

I noticed that drink specials were offered in certain areas of the boat. LOVE it!!!!. Fish and Chips offered in wheelhouse on ship days.(great idea)

However the cruise was lovely, just wanted to share our experience, and yes I would cruise with Princess again or Royal Caribbean they are our favorites!

Publication Date: 11/30/10