Carnival Glory Cruise Review by wannabeavip

Member Name: wannabeavip
Cruise Date: November 2010
Destination: Southern Caribbean
Cabin Category: 8D
See More About: Carnival Glory Cruise Reviews | Southern Caribbean Cruise Reviews | Carnival Cruise Deals

Glory was glorious
One thing - beware of Cabin 6375 if you want to watch a show on prime time tv. Between 9 pm and midnight we could hear the band playing in the casino below us. Odd that it was very loud in our room but muffled in the hallway. Considering I wanted to be near the casino and that I picked this cabin - oh well. We had friends in 6404 and they could hear it too. We just turned up the tv, watched our show, and then left.

Can you believe this is my only complaint! Everything else was just fabulous. Our cabin steward was top notch. Staff was so friendly wherever we went. Our waiter went out of his way to serve us. We went to the steakhouse one evening and it was well worth it. I won over $350 in the casino (hint - only on the quarter machines) and spent it all back on the pennies. But it was fun and a great vacation.

So what if the weather did not cooperate - I am from NY so any weather was better. I was traveling with a group of 14 and some of us caught a cold because we got drenched by the rain in San Juan and then spotted the air conditioned casino (and went in) for about an hour. Such is life.

Publication Date: 11/29/10