Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review by bubbilishus4u: Oasis of the Seas- November 6-13, 2010

Oasis of the Seas 5
Member Since 2010
2 Forum Posts

Overall Member Rating

Oasis of the Seas- November 6-13, 2010

Sail Date: November 2010

Oasis of the Seas

November 6-13, 2010 (itin done in reverse order due to Hurricane Tomas)

Eastern Caribbean

•St. Thomas, St. Maarten and Nassau

•Cabin: 14288

I highly suggest you do not take ALCOHOL or an IRON on board with you they will confiscate your luggage. You will have to go down to claim your luggage. This happened to someone in our party. The ironing service is very reasonable- it was $1.25 per shirt.

Overall this was a WONDERFUL cruise. The ship is awesome - nothing like I have ever seen before.. Embarkation and disembarkation were the fastest and most efficient we have ever experienced.

I found the cabin seemed to be narrow but we were not in the cabin much as there are SO many things to do. My sister who sailed with us stayed in an Owner's suite which was absolutely stunning.

We found the food to be comparable to the other ships we have been on. More We were located on the first floor in the dining room which seemed to be loud and crowded.

We chose to eat at the specialty restaurants- Chops was good, Isumi and Giovanni's were great and 150 Park was absolutely fabulous I highly recommend it. Sinsani was our waiter in 150 Park and he is awesome.

My Favorite Area

Central Park. It was nice and quiet and beautiful especially at night.

Shops on Royal Promenade

Loved the coach shop

Pool Area

The place to be- several pools, whirl pools, flo rider, rock wall climbing etc.

We saw Hairspray, Frozen in Time and Come Fly With Me and Oasis of Dreams. All were simply spectacular and I can say this is the best entertainment I have seen on any of our cruises.

Overall I would give this cruise 9.5 out of 10 stars. I would definitely take Oasis again. Less

Published 11/19/10

2 Forum Posts
Family & Children
Value for Money
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?
Skip X