Carnival Imagination Cruise Review by queentif: Weekend Bahamas Cruise

Compare Prices on Carnival Imagination Bahamas Cruises

Weekend Bahamas Cruise

Sail Date: November 2010
Destination: Bahamas

I decided to celebrate my B-day with a cruise and it was very nice. I chose a short weekend cruise due to the work schedules of those people traveling with me. We sailed from Miami to Nassau, Bahamas.

Embarking was a breeze. We did set sail about 2.5 hours late due to an emergency with one of the crew becoming ill and having to be removed by an ambulance.

Our cabin was great....we were near the elevator and did not hear any noise. Our room steward kept our room spotless.

The food on the ship tasted pretty good. The waitstaff was fabulous.

My only complaint was the weather in Nassau....it was kinda cool. To cool and windy for water excursions, and most were cancelled. So we ended up going to the straw market and to Atlantis Casino....where I won a pretty penny. I had a great time playing and enjoying the free cocktails!

Even though the ship was at capacity, no area ever seemed really crowded. There were times we had to wait in line for the More buffet, but even that wasnt too bad. Carnival even offered Miami excursions for this of us with late flights that included airport dropoffs. We chose the South Beach tour which was very interesting.....probably wouldnt do it again unless the weather was warmer.

This was my second cruise with Carnival and I was well pleased. Less

Read more Carnival Imagination cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Carnival Imagination Review >>

Cabin review: Carnival Imagination Oceanview Main M154

We were in cabin M154. There were 3 of us and three beds. There was plenty of space, the beds were super comfy.

I Loved Atlantis! We had a booze cruise booked but it was cancelled due to the weather.

Read 2624 Nassau Reviews