Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review by 420CRUISER

Home > Reviews > Member Reviews > Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review by 420CRUISER
Freedom of the Seas
Freedom of the Seas
Member Name: 420CRUISER
Cruise Date: April 2010
Embarkation: Port Canaveral
Cabin Category: I

Honeymoon Cruise First Timers
We sailed April 18th, 2010 right after our wedding so I'm sorry this review is several months late, I just joined C.C. What an amazing ship..My new wife and I decided on an ocean view since we did not plan on staying in our room that much on our first cruise. our room attendant knew it was our honeymoon and had arranged for champagne in our room and an invite to the "honeymooners only event" where we won a souvenir basket from RCCL.

As a former Chef, the food was fantastic, I had to try almost everything from the breakfast buffet, and order almost every plated entree at dinner. We opted for the "My Time Dining" since we were all over the place and liked the freedom of eating when we wanted to. The ice rink on the ship was awesome since I haven't ice skated in years. We went to the comedy show and had a blast, same as the ice show. The Cruise director was everywhere and fun to watch interacting with the guests.

All the ports were easy to get on and off and we were recommended by friends to use Royal Caribbean and my wife and I have to agree. It seems you don't get all the perks you use to 10-15 years ago since fuel cost and the economy hurts tourism, but I think the cruise lines try to give you the best bang for your buck...so I have to pay for somethings that use to be free, I really don't mind it's still seems like I get a lot for what I paid for. The crew and other guests on the cruise made our honeymoon one of the best trips I've been on. We were so impressed with Royal Caribbean that we booked a 5 night cruise for December 2010. YEAH
Publication Date: 11/11/10