Eurodam Cruise Review by zorro2009

Cruise Date: October 2010
Cabin Category: L

Ship Facts: Eurodam Review (by Cruise Critic!) | Eurodam Deck Plans
10/16/2010 eastern caribbean
It was a dream of mine to even go to caribbean in the first place so that i am glad and thank my brother (who paid for the trip). My hubby and I had the cheapest room inside cabin with just a shower. I was glad to see that the shower could be adjusted every which way and had enough power to clean my thick hair. The bed was nice and cozy, however when we first got there the bed had like hair and crumbs and boogers in the sheets. so I had to wonder if they were changed at all. I requested new pillow cases.The bathroom was clean. Was glad that the ship had lots of hand sanitizer!

Mostly older crowd on this ship.(We are in our 30s) That was fine with me.

We ate at the Lido most of time and the food was blah.

The shows were blah.

I really liked the internet lounge, such a nice place to game or read with a latte!! (we are from seattle so you know we gotta have our espresso)

Stores had too much jewelry and not enough clothes.

Ports. Grand Turk was kinda scary as empty as it was, since we walked to goveners beach. some unsavory folk . but we survived. I should have paid for the excursion to the beach tho. But oh wow that beach was something out of heaven!! I could not stop taking pictures and swimming I just loved it!! The warm calm water, the contrast of the bright blue water with the sand and the dark grey clounds was just gorgeous!!

San Jaun. we walked to Elmorrow man it was hot that day. very amazing scenery at Elmorrow even if you dont like forts!!

St.Thomas. Very senic place , very green with palms and such. took VERY SCARY open air taxi ride to Magens Bay Beach. Not impressed. It was ok but was not top ten most beautiful beach in the world like its supposed to be. Looked just like hawaii, not even as good in fact. Should have gone to tortola on an excursion to see the baths. Oh well.

Half moon cay. very nice place , good lunch food. better than the lido food. pretty beach and water. lots of chairs.

over all the whole thing was fabulously fun!!!

I want to go back to Turks and Caicos but stay at a resort so I can explore the beaches there. The ship was nice overall. I would have brought more clothes if I was to do it again since you cant do your own laundry.

Publication Date: 11/09/10