Norwegian Sun Cruise Review by morganowl: Mini SUITE?!

morganowl
Member Since 2010

Compare Prices on Norwegian Sun Eastern Caribbean Cruises

Mini SUITE?!

Sail Date: November 2010
Embarkation: Port Canaveral

This cabin was more of a long hall. The bed almost touched the opposite wall - we pulled the comforter up in order to pass along the bed. But worst of all, the music from the Observation Deck Lounge reverberated into the night ... the bass was relentless. I admit we are not night owls ... but for the price of the cabin I didn't expect to have to contend with a boom box into the early hours.

If you are not a smoker, or smoking can disturb you .... do not book a Norwegian Cruise. Smoking is allowed in all cabins, and on the open decks. We had to retreat into our cabin from our balcony on more than one occasion due to the smoking from neighboring balconies. This is the policy on all Norwegian ships and the reason I will never book another.

The staff was accommodating and pleasant. I did enjoy the freestyle cruising to eat whenever we pleased. The speciality restaurants were lovely and service excellent.

I have had the pleasure of sailing on a number of cruise More lines and ships, and the Norwegian Sun is not a ship I would ever revisit. Less

Read more Norwegian Sun cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Norwegian Sun Review >>

Cabin review: Norwegian Sun 1006

Music (bass) from Observation Lounge every night! Lots of storage space, great bath area. Excellent bed. Nicely accessible balcony, and excellent steward. Coffee pot in room.