Celebrity Millennium Cruise Review by Pat Woods

Home > Reviews > Member Reviews > Celebrity Millennium Cruise Review by Pat Woods
Celebrity Millennium
Celebrity Millennium
Member Name: Pat Woods
Cruise Date: October 2010
Embarkation: San Juan
Destination: Southern Caribbean
Cabin Category: 06
See More About: Celebrity Millennium Cruise Reviews | Southern Caribbean Cruise Reviews | Celebrity Cruise Deals
Member Rating   5+ out of 5+
Dining 5+
Public Rooms 5+
Entertainment 5+
Value-for-Money 5+
Rates 5+

I want to go again, great time!!!!
OMG!! What a cruise. Celebrity is A1 in my book. I fell deplaning in San Juan, once my friend and I arrived at the harbor the staff of Celebriy had me ina wheelchair, given me an icey towel to put on my knee, whisked us through embarkation and brought us to our cabin. Our cabin had a nice layout with plenty of storage. Once settled we went to find the Ocean Cafe & Grill for lunch. What a buffet they serve there and the layout is spread out that you are not in long lines like the last cruise I was on. The waitstaff will assist you by taking your tray and helping you with whatever you maybe looking for. My friend and I split our time between the Ocean Cafe and the Metropolitan Restaurant. We didn't try the Olympic Restaurant as many did. Many were celebrating an occasion. The food served on the ship was excellent.

The islands we visited were very interesting. We took one cruise sponsered shore excuration, they other tours we took from island tour guides at a less expensive cost. We don't snorkel so those trips didn't interest us. We shopped in St Marteen, Aruba, Barbados, Tortola. We feasted on the local cuisine.

The only complaint we had was the slot machines giving out cash instead the tickets as I would receive on the Carnival Cruse line. I would cruise again on the Millennium.

Publication Date: 11/09/10