Celebrity Constellation Cruise Review by kieran daly: WHAT CAN I SAY !!!

kieran daly
0 Post

Family & Children 5.0

Compare Prices on Celebrity Constellation Europe - Western Mediterranean Cruises

WHAT CAN I SAY !!!

Sail Date: September 2010
Destination: Europe - Western Mediterranean
Embarkation: Barcelona

Just returned from a 7 day cruise on the Celebrity Constellation around the Western Med. From start to finish myself, wife and son had a wonderful time. There was so much right and so little wrong and for anyone thinking of a cruise on this ship do not hesitate to book it.

Inside cabin was big enough for a 7 day cruise (3 of us). ships presentation was superb, all the staff were just so polite, courteous and nothing was too much trouble. Food was also very good, we ate at the buffet at lunch and in the main dining area in the evenings again service was great. I would recommend a drinks package if you like your wine or even if you just enjoy drinks every day,I used my classic alcohol package within the limits I would normally drink on a weeks holiday and think I saved about £15.00 per day.

Entertainment was what I would describe as up to normal cruise / resort standards, certainly no worse. Perry Grant in Michael's club was just quality when you first see him More although once you know the format not a lot changes with the routine but still very funny.

I would certainly consider Celebrity again for another cruise hopefully soon. Less

Read more Celebrity Constellation cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Celebrity Constellation Review >>

Cabin review: Celebrity Constellation Inside Stateroom Continental Deck (2)

Only went into the town of Livorno which was actually quite nice to look around the market and shops

Took a taxi to the train station and train to Pompeii, all went smoothly

Read 651 Naples Reviews