Norwegian Epic Cruise Review by jerseyjoew: 1st Cruise Had a great time

Member Since 2010

Compare Prices on Norwegian Epic Western Caribbean Cruises

1st Cruise Had a great time

Sail Date: October 2010

I'll start out by saying this was my 1st cruise.My wife and I with 3 kids(11,9,5)and Mother N law did W Caribbean Oct 30th-Nov 6th.Weather was great except day 6 and 7 .High winds 12-15 ft seas but no one in my group got sick!

Embarkation/Disembarkation: Very smooth ,on and off under 15 minutes.

Room: 2 Inside staterooms next to each other.Yes they are very small.SO WHAT! shower was very good,beds comfortable.

Food: Excellent.Ate at Taste,Buffet,O'Sheehans,Le Bistro,La Cucina,Cagneys,Cirque Dinner in Speigel Tent.No complaints on the food.Way better than any all inclusive resort I have been too.

Drinks: Did soda cards for my family and well worth it.Bar drinks and service very good but you WILL SPEND ALOT OF $$$$$$$$

Shows: Did the Following,Blue Man,Cirque,Jeff Hobson,2nd City,Slimetime Live,Dueling Pianos.All very good to excellent!

Only downer Nick character breakfast.HINT: just do the meet and greet in Bliss lounge and save More your money

Cruise Director: Paul Scally was great.Halloween Costume Party was great.

Kids Club: EXCELLENT,My 3 kids all loved it

Pools:Too Small,SLIDES are great! Plenty of Hot Tubs.

Excursions: Cozumel Mexican Cuisine Workshop WAS EXCELLENT.I HIGHLY RECOMMEND CHEF LUIS.Food was great and OPEN BAR!!!!Again Highly RECOMMENDED!!!!!

OVERALL: Great time ,would do again BUT NEED TO SAVE UP $$$$$$$$$$$$$ Less

Read more Norwegian Epic cruise reviews >>