“Too many People too few shows and games”
Cruise review of Royal Caribbean Enchantment of the Seas

skipcram Enchantment of the Seas 4 Too many People too few shows and games
skipcram
Member Since 2010
No Forum Posts
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating
The enchantment of the seas was a great ship and had a wonderful crew My only complaint is there seemed to be too many people for the size of the show seating and dinner seating. Also when we boarded the chip the process was very easy. Once on board and heading to our cabin we noticed at least 3 rooms we passed that looked like they had plumbing issues that were being cleaned up as we walked by.

I think the RC Administration has the ship and crew on to fast a turnaround schedule. The ship is only at the port from 7am to 4pm to offload all the passengers and restock all the supplies needed for the next cruise leaving at 4PM. This has the crew and staff working long hours just to meet this schedule. This may be causing some missed issues on the ships that other passengers are complaining about.

Another issue I saw on this ship was there did not seem to be a very good show/entertainment schedule. Most of the shows I wanted to see or do were scheduled at meal times , so you had to choose weather to eat or go to a show and hope the food was still available after the show or game was over.

All in all we had a wonderful time on the Enchantment of the Seas but do believe it could have been better with the few things I mentioned above corrected

Enchantment of the Seas Cruises to Bermuda

No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s Enchantment of the Seas Review
Enchantment of the Seas Cruises to Bermuda
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?