“Great Cruise for the Price!!”
Cruise review of Bahamas Celebration

Tori1234 Bahamas Celebration 5 Great Cruise for the Price!!
Tori1234
Member Since 2010
No Forum Posts
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating
We just got back from a trip on Bahamas Celebration. I have read many stories and was very nervous, but I went. I'm so glad we did. We had a great time!. We had a cabin that had 2 twin beds and 2 bunks bead, which was ok cause we had our 2 girls with us. I was surprised cause we really had enough room to move around.

The kids loved the kids pool and the giant slide. The staff was friendly and our cabin steward made our daughters animals out of towels. They loved it!

The ship had 4 restaurants, to choose from. One of the four you had to pay extra for, but we didn't do that cause we had the kids.

The food in the other restaurants was great! The kids loved the spaghetti and meatballs and the waiters that came around and carved meat at your table.

The ship had a couple of kids play rooms, that had supervision, so my husband and I dropped the kids off for a couple of hours after dinner and went to the casino. When we came to pick them up, my little one didn't want to leave!

The ship was clean, the staff was friendly, and the food was good! What a great inexpensive getaway!

If you haven't personally experienced the ship you really need to.

I will be going back during spring break, and hopefully during the summer as well.

Overall Ratings
  • Service
  • Shore Excursions
  • Value for Money

Cabin review:

great room, spacious for all 4 of us!
Published 10/31/10
No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s Bahamas Celebration Review
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?