Bahamas Celebration Cruise Review by Tori1234

3-6 1.0
Shore Excursions 5+
Value-for-Money 5+
Rates 5+

Great Cruise for the Price!!
We just got back from a trip on Bahamas Celebration. I have read many stories and was very nervous, but I went. I'm so glad we did. We had a great time!. We had a cabin that had 2 twin beds and 2 bunks bead, which was ok cause we had our 2 girls with us. I was surprised cause we really had enough room to move around.

The kids loved the kids pool and the giant slide. The staff was friendly and our cabin steward made our daughters animals out of towels. They loved it!

The ship had 4 restaurants, to choose from. One of the four you had to pay extra for, but we didn't do that cause we had the kids.

The food in the other restaurants was great! The kids loved the spaghetti and meatballs and the waiters that came around and carved meat at your table.

The ship had a couple of kids play rooms, that had supervision, so my husband and I dropped the kids off for a couple of hours after dinner and went to the casino. When we came to pick them up, my little one didn't want to leave!

The ship was clean, the staff was friendly, and the food was good! What a great inexpensive getaway!

If you haven't personally experienced the ship you really need to.

I will be going back during spring break, and hopefully during the summer as well.

Publication Date: 10/31/10