“Eurodam Oct 23rd 2010”

eastmountain
Member Since 2010
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating
We were on the Eurodam Oct 23rd to the 30th 2010. We have been on over 15 cruises and on most cruise lines. Holland America is our very favorite by far. We have been on the Norrdam and now the Eurodam. They do not have people hounding you to order a drink or have your picture taken. Even in the Lido restaurant they try to remember your name. Reymond even would greet you with a song or a joke.

The entertainment was the best we had seen. The dancer's energy is way out there. We did not want to miss one night.

I do not have one complaint about the food. Beautiful presentations and great menus to choose from. We did go to the Tamarind. We thought this was a fabulous dining experience. The service was calm, courteous, and exceptional. I did not want to leave even a bite of this outstanding meal. Their wine pairing was excellent. Do not miss out going there.

Jason, the cruise director, was outstanding - the best we have had; but so was the travel expert, Danelle. I also like how in the tour talk they talked about how difficult it would be to go on some of the tours. That was so helpful for people like me with walking problems.

Half Moon Cay and Grand Turk were my favorite. Water beautiful and just the right temperature.

If they have the JC Black Label black and white photographer; have her take your picture. She is not a photographer from HAL. HAL brought her on. Her photos are a lot more expensive but so worth it. We LOVE the shots she took of us. Check her out!

We had only one problem. Our room 1094 had steam pipes running under it. It made a noise like someone hammering on metal on and off all night. We could not sleep even with the ear plugs they gave us. They tried and tried to fix it. Three of the seven nights we had no major noise. Four nights we could not sleep hardly at all. Ralf and Jane at guest relations, were trying to help us so very much.

Overall, I highly recommend Holland America. I feel like they want to pamper each and every guest. We have a 30 day cruise coming up next year with HAL. Can not wait to be pampered once again. We only wish they had the Hydro-Pool and Thermal Lounges on the Rotterdam.

Eurodam Cruises to the Eastern Caribbean
  • Rates
  • Service
  • Shore Excursions
  • Value for Money

Cabin review: Large Outside Stateroom (partial sea views)

G1094
Published 10/31/10
No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s Eurodam Review
Eurodam Cruises to the Eastern Caribbean
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?