Eurodam Cruise Review by firebird93: Not as expected

Member Since 2009

Compare Prices on Eurodam Eastern Caribbean Cruises

Not as expected

Sail Date: October 2010

I have read reviews of other travelers for the Eurodam experience and agree with many of their points of view. We were on the October 16-23, 2010 trip; but past the food being great in the Lido and Main restaurants, it was my experience that any extra expense restaurant isn't worth it an extra expense. The servers in the Main restaurant were the worst we have experienced in all of our cruising days at the late upper seating, table 92. They had too many people to serve in their assigned area and were always behind getting accomplished all wait responsibilities. If it wasn't for the great food, I couldn't give the dining experience a passing score.

Our suite was great and the balcony was roomy; plus we had an immaculately maintained room/cabin. Attendants were top notch.

The only thing that ruined outside balcony time were the smokers on the adjoining balconies that managed to run us inside with their habits. Think of what it's like walking into buildings where smokers More congregate, and you'll know the problem on a balcony, only it's breezier.

All in all for the price, entertainment and ship's itinerary made the trip fun for our group of 6.

Our group mates enjoyed all 3 tours they took and I enjoyed getting off and just taking a taxi around the port/islands. I rate Eurodam as the best Holland America ship, but enjoyed our experiences overall on their other ships a bit better. Less

Read more Eurodam cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Eurodam Review >>

Cabin review: Eurodam Superior Verandah Suite Upper Verandah 6094

Suite 6094 was great for all aspects.