Norwegian Jade Cruise Review by Margaret Furphy

Home > Reviews > Member Reviews > Norwegian Jade Cruise Review by Margaret Furphy
Norwegian Jade
Norwegian Jade
Member Name: Margaret Furphy
Cruise Date: October 2010
Embarkation: Barcelona
Destination: Western Mediterranean
Cabin Category: IA
See More About: Norwegian Jade Cruise Reviews | Western Mediterranean Cruise Reviews | NCL Cruise Deals
Member Rating   5+ out of 5+
Dining 5+
Public Rooms 5+
Entertainment 5+
Spa & Fitness 5+
Shore Excursions 5+
Value-for-Money 5+
Rates 5+

Wow......first time cruisers.......inspired to cuise again
We were first time cruises and a bit anxious to tell you the truth. Our worries were totally unneccessory. We were greeted by very happy staff with big smiles. We felt a bit lost but we were taken by the friendly staff to were we needed to be.

Our first night on the sea was one of the worst nights we could have had. Apparently there were twelve foot waves coming onto the ship. The captain told us the next morning that he had never experienced weather like that before.

After that the sailing was so smooth. We ate at the garden restaurant most mornings. It was busy but we did manage to get a table. We left the ship at every port except Laverno which was a large industeral port.

I use a walking aid to get around. I was treated like royalty every day. I cant express enough to you that in my opiinion this is the best cruise line. You cant express how clean this ship was. I never seen a spec of dust or as much as crumb all week. Our cabin was small but totally served its purpose. I would highly reccommend anyone to cruise with NCL. I cant wait to do another one

Publication Date: 10/28/10