Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review by copper6606

Home > Reviews > Member Reviews > Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review by copper6606
Carnival Inspiration
Carnival Inspiration
Member Name: copper6606
Cruise Date: October 2010
Embarkation: Tampa
Cabin Category: 6C
Cabin Number: M154

Mama and Ma Cruise!Oct. 18/10
My MOTHER AND I decided to take this cruise to introduce her to Cruising. I have been on

cruises on various Cruise Lines[ Loved them all!] . My mother was so excited about this trip- it was nice to live it through her eyes!

We arrived at the Port in Tampa at 11:30am and it seemed a little bit "crazy" but we were on the ship having lunch on the lido within a half hour!

I have to admit I haven't been on such a small ship in a Very long time. I was trying hard not to do the comparison... This was the last sailing for the Inspiration before she was going into dry Dock and then onto LA where she will begin her next voyages. The ship is looking VERY worn in MANY places. That said... we had great staff , great entertainment and the food was good!

I will say i don't think i would take another 5 day cruise again. Just too many drunks on this one[ and I like to have a few drinks!]. Teenagers were RACING EVERYWHERE with no supervision in sight! I did not witness this - but I was told about three separate incidences of fistfights and also a drunk 13 year old who got on Stage during the Cozumel deck party and was WAY out of control [on a pole!]

Regardless, my Mother didn't witness any of this and she is now totally hooked on cruising!

We had two very "wet" Ports.

We did Captin' Marvin's Stingrays and snorkeling Tour in Grand Cayman's- [we were getting wet anyways]!

We went to Nachi Cocum for the day- yes it rained of and on all day again- but we swam most of the day and had great drinks and a great meal!

debarkation was a breeze and other than our flights getting cancelled due to mechanical problems- we had a great time!

Publication Date: 10/27/10