Carnival Elation Cruise Review by kypink

Embarkation: Mobile
Cabin Category: 4B
Cabin Number: m212
Public Rooms 5+

First cruise. Had really nice time
I booked a cruise on Carnival Elation sailing from Mobile Alabama and stopping in Cozumel, Mexico and Calica, Mexico. I went with my sister and a group of her friends.

Embarkation: Really horrific. It was one long line after another. We got to sit down a while. Then, they called us so we could go stand in line for a long time instead of sitting and relaxing. I just thought it was totally disorganized and needed more workers or something.

Public rooms: really nice and always clean. They were very pretty rooms. I thought Tiffany's was really nice and the main dining room we ate in looked really nice. I constantly saw the crew cleaning rest rooms and bussing tables in Tiffany's.

My sister,another lady, and I had an interior cabin. It was not real big but had enough room for our luggage and to fit our needs. I loved the bedding and found it comfy. The room was always cleaned good.

Dining: loved the food. The warm melting chocolate cake was a chocolate lovers dream dessert. The waiter was really nice and we really liked him. Some of the stuff in Tiffany's was disappointing but most of it was good.

I didn't go to many of the shows. I did go to see one comedy show and it was good. People I traveled with went to see the other comedy show and really liked him.

I loved Cozumel. In Calica, I got to go on an shore excursion to shopping markets in Cancun. That was very interesting.

Deembarkment was terrible. We were suppose to leave our room at 8:30 a.m. and we did not get done with the process till after 11:00. It involved long lines and one cranky Carnival woman getting hateful with us.

Publication Date: 10/27/10