“Loved NCL Sky Cruise to the Bahamas!!!”
Cruise review of Norwegian Sky

beachnut522 Norwegian Sky 5 Loved NCL Sky Cruise to the Bahamas!!!
beachnut522
Member Since 2009
No Forum Posts
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating
Ship - We just returned from our four day cruise aboard NCL Sky to the Bahamas. We loved every minute. We have sailed with NCL before but not on the Sky. The Sky did not disappoint. There were three of us crusing and we had a balcony room. The room size was fine. We had plenty of space for our luggage with the two closets and being able to put three pieces of luggage under the bed. The bathroom was small...but we didn't expect anything bigger...it's a cruise ship. When we ran low on towels, they were always great about getting us new towels right away. The ship was clean in all areas and the service was awesome.

Food - The food was great. We enjoyed the "sail away" BBQ as well as the BBQ on the private island. We ate in the Garden Cafe as well as The Crossings dining room. The food and the service was great in both. The desserts were better on this cruise compared to a previous NCL cruise.

Ports - Our first port was Freeport. We just wanted to relax this day, so we didn't book any excursions. After a relaxing morning, we got off the ship to visit the little shops right in the port and then spent the rest of the day relaxing by the pool. The second port was Nassau where we did the Aqua Adventure at Atlantis. We enjoyed the water-park. It started to rain so we headed back to the ship and spent the rest of the afternoon just relaxing. The final day was spent on the NCL private island. This was by far my favorite day. The was a downpour of rain at one point and a lot of people left and went back to the ship. The storm didn't last long and it turned into a beautiful day. There are shops on the private island. In my opinion, they had the best souvenirs. I wish I had known about the shops here. I would've waited to buy all of my souvenirs here. It was a great relaxing day on a beautiful beach. There were different activities going on. My son was in a ping pong tournament and also a volleyball tournament. All of us had a great time.

Overall Thoughts - Loved the cruise. I am already looking at dates to book our next cruise on the Sky. I would recommend this cruise to anyone.

Norwegian Sky Cruises to the Bahamas

No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s Norwegian Sky Review
Norwegian Sky Cruises to the Bahamas
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?