Rhapsody of the Seas Cruise Review by sydphilcruiser

Home > Reviews > Member Reviews > Rhapsody of the Seas Cruise Review by sydphilcruiser
Rhapsody of the Seas
Rhapsody of the Seas
Member Name: sydphilcruiser
Cruise Date: December 2008
Embarkation: Sydney
Destination: South Pacific
Cabin Category: G
See More About: Rhapsody of the Seas Cruise Reviews | South Pacific Cruise Reviews | Royal Caribbean Cruise Deals
Entertainment 5+
        10-12 3.0

Top Entertainment, Friendliest Staff Ever!
It's been a great experience sailing on Rhapsody of the Seas. I've been dreaming of sailing on her again though we get sidetracked and tried other cruise ships from various companies evedr since our very first trip with her!

Thus, I can safely say, out of the ones we've sailed on- Princess, Costa, P& O, etc..of my 8 cruise experiences, the one with Rhapsody still stands out. As always, I cannot fault the staff- everyone's friendly , from the highest staff to the lowliest!

What stands out for me among these cruise ships is the entertainment offered which was just superb for our family with a pre-teen and a teenager. Though my youngest did not join the kids' club eventually after his first attnedance due to an accident he had there, he was still happy with the entertainment on board. from the excellent shows with magnificent performers and very talented singers and dancers, to the sport/activites offered, we truly had a marvelous time. As a testament, three years after I can still recall the fun times we had in the ship. Though we all did have sun burns from the exposure to the extremely hot South PAcific weather- Noumea, Vila and Luganville were particularly steeming hot! Isle of Pines to our luck wasn't so bad as there was evden a drizzle! So over-all it was value of money for us despite occupying two separate tlarge win cabins with oceanview for one cabin (with hubby & eldest son). I am not so keen on oceanview cabins though!

We were happy to be inthe second seating as well, as we were usually still full nearabouts dinner time! A truly memorable and amazing pleasant cruise, I hope the ship & the staff will not change as I struggle to find a date to sail with them again!Hope they don't rest on their laurels too!

Publication Date: 10/12/10