Rhapsody of the Seas Cruise Review by sydphilcruiser: Top Entertainment, Friendliest Staff Ever!

Rhapsody of the Seas 5
sydphilcruiser
Member Since 2009
4 Forum Posts

Overall Member Rating

Top Entertainment, Friendliest Staff Ever!

Sail Date: December 2008
Destination: South Pacific
Embarkation: Other

It's been a great experience sailing on Rhapsody of the Seas. I've been dreaming of sailing on her again though we get sidetracked and tried other cruise ships from various companies evedr since our very first trip with her!

Thus, I can safely say, out of the ones we've sailed on- Princess, Costa, P& O, etc..of my 8 cruise experiences, the one with Rhapsody still stands out. As always, I cannot fault the staff- everyone's friendly , from the highest staff to the lowliest!

What stands out for me among these cruise ships is the entertainment offered which was just superb for our family with a pre-teen and a teenager. Though my youngest did not join the kids' club eventually after his first attnedance due to an accident he had there, he was still happy with the entertainment on board. from the excellent shows with magnificent performers and very talented singers and dancers, to the sport/activites offered, we truly had a marvelous time. As a testament, three years More after I can still recall the fun times we had in the ship. Though we all did have sun burns from the exposure to the extremely hot South PAcific weather- Noumea, Vila and Luganville were particularly steeming hot! Isle of Pines to our luck wasn't so bad as there was evden a drizzle! So over-all it was value of money for us despite occupying two separate tlarge win cabins with oceanview for one cabin (with hubby & eldest son). I am not so keen on oceanview cabins though!

We were happy to be inthe second seating as well, as we were usually still full nearabouts dinner time! A truly memorable and amazing pleasant cruise, I hope the ship & the staff will not change as I struggle to find a date to sail with them again!Hope they don't rest on their laurels too! Less

Published 10/12/10

Read more Rhapsody of the Seas cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Rhapsody of the Seas Review >>

Compare Prices on Rhapsody of the Seas South Pacific Cruises

Cabin review: G Large Ocean View Stateroom

Amazing vistas from our oceanview stateroom, the friendliest of people I've ever met, this despite having our cabin being just directly below the dancefloor upstairs! Lovely food and excellent entertainment. Simply unforgettable. I always compare every ship we sailed with against the impeccable standards of Rhapsody of the Seas!Kudos!

Read All Large Ocean View Stateroom (G) Reviews >>
sydphilcruiser
Member Since 2009
4 Forum Posts
Family & Children
Value for Money
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?
Skip X