Carnival Victory Cruise Review by Hibis85: I'm loving Dominica and the Nature Isle Exlplorers

Hibis85
Member Since 2010

Cabin Not Rated

Compare Prices on Carnival Victory Southern Caribbean Cruises

I'm loving Dominica and the Nature Isle Exlplorers

Sail Date: September 2010
Destination: Southern Caribbean
Embarkation: San Juan

EMBARKATION: Our embarkation was quick. Not really a hassle just went through expected process and was onboard in less than an hour.

ROOM: We had book a balcony room, there was plenty space.

FOOD: There were long lines at the omelet station at breakfast and lunch, especially in the early afternoon when most passengers returned from their shore excursions. The Mediterranean restaurant on the Lido deck was right on the money. We went to the dining room on the first formal night and had to wait 25 minutes for somebody to get our drinks and over an hour for the food to arrive. However the food was tasty, my favorite was glorified lobster and steak which was medium-rare at best, even though I had requested it well-done.

ENTERTAINMENT: This was our first time cruising with carnival and the entertainment was one a kind. We enjoyed ever thing the ship had to offer.

SHORE EXCURSIONS: Dominica was a paradise. My wife an I book our private tours with More Donaldson and the Nature Isle Explorers. We book him through his website www.exploredca.com. There was not much reviews about him but we were impress in the little we saw and booked. We had Donaldson himself and he really made us had the most memorable fun time in Dominica as he said he would. I totally recommend him to everyone.

DEBARKATION: again, quick and easy. People were calmly waiting for their zone number to be called so they could leave the ship. We then took a cab amongst a fleet of cars were waiting outside the terminal to take passengers to the airport. Less

Read more Carnival Victory cruise reviews >>