Norwegian Epic Cruise Review by scottyg: Epic-tastic

61 Forum Posts

Overall Member Rating

Epic-tastic

Sail Date: September 2010

Me and Hope went on the NCL Epic Sept. 18-25. I'm disabled, so we rec'd. a cabin that was handi-friendly...walk in/out shower, large room & balcony.

I know you've read reviews "to death", so I'll be brief.

Ship was awesome..Taste & Manhattan and O'Sheehans was good (pub food), casino was huge...very handicapped friendly...Le Bistro was best, La Cucina was ehhh...Moderno meat fest was huge...I gained 5 lbs. in 7 days!!

Costa Maya - Maya Chan beach was awesome!! Feel at home..homemade lunch, all you can drink...

Roatan was professional re: excursions...Tabyana beach and Dolphin Encounter...really fun "playing "with the dolphins.

Cozumel was really Walt Disney World...Hit the pier and walk North down waterfront St...the same thing, but cheap...Dollar was strong regarding the Peso.Ate at Poncho's Backyard...Authentic.

On board, we saw Blue man Group, Legends in Concert, Second City..Saw Slam Allen...the crew was More amazing...a smile and "hello" from everyone!!

I met Klaus (the one in the one hour video), and he sent us a complimentary Wine bottle...talk about class!!! Less

Published 10/04/10

Read more Norwegian Epic cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Norwegian Epic Review >>

Compare Prices on Norwegian Epic Western Caribbean Cruises

Cabin review: BE9265 Balcony

cabin 9265 was a handicapped room..I had a scooter...big cabin and balcony.

Read All Balcony (BE) Reviews >>
scottyg
Member Since 2006
61 Forum Posts
Family & Children
Rates
Value for Money
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?
Skip X