Carnival Destiny Cruise Review by ccola54

Carnival Destiny
Member Name: ccola54
Cruise Date: September 2010
Cabin Category: 6C
See More About: Carnival Destiny Cruise Reviews | Eastern Caribbean Cruise Reviews | Carnival Cruise Deals
Member Rating   5+ out of 5+
Dining 5+
Public Rooms 5+
Entertainment 5+
Value-for-Money 5+
Rates 5+

First Time Sailers
Wow ! I have read previously reviews and I didn't see any dust on the phone, etc.

I really did see a ship with staff dusting and cleaning all the time. I also seen a Man in the white suit (Head of housekeeping) running his finger on the window ledge to check for dust. None was found.Our room was always clean and one day my husband was not feeling well and the Steward was concern that they could not clean our room. We told him that was fine and later we left the room and came back and it was services.

We are at the buffet and yes there were lines at the omelette and New york deli. But we did not wait long for the line to move. I did see a few thinks I would change such as placing the pancakes french toast closer to the front so short folks could reach the items. But come on if you served all the passengers they do you may see somethings you would change too.

The Dinner was awesome. I did see folks ordering two and three entire es and never eating them. That was a waste. If you won't to try something and you disliked it they are always ready to replace it for you, but to order just because it's free is wrong.

All in all we would go again and the price was right. :)

Publication Date: 10/03/10