“kcruiser”

Member Since 2002
No Forum Posts
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating
We had a great time on Liberty of the Seas. It was our first cruise and we were unsure what to expect.

Overall, our experience was great. The porst were beautiful, the staff is friendly, and the overall appearance of the ship is impressive.

However, I agree with other reviewers that there just wasn't enough time in the ports. I would have liked to have had just a few more hours, especially in Grand Cayman.

Also, the ship is lovely, but there were just too many people to really enjoy it. The pool and the Flowrider were always crowded, as was the Windjammer. Sometimes the Promenade would be quiet and we could just stroll along. I found most of the other patrons to be friendly and courteous, but like me, they all seemed to be trying to find a table, a pool chair, or just a quiet spot in the bar.

Kirk, our Cruise Director, was great. He was witty, approachable and visible. The staff was impeccable when it came to service. Our room attendant greeted us by name everytime we passed her in the hall. Our waiters at dinner were friendly and warm. All of the staff seemed willing to help us in any way.

I will probably sail again with Royal Caribbean. But I will look for a smaller ship or another route that is less crowded.

Liberty of the Seas Cruises to the Western Caribbean

No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s Liberty of the Seas Review
Liberty of the Seas Cruises to the Western Caribbean
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?