Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review by ayinde

Dining 5+
Public Rooms 5+
Entertainment 5+

UNBELIEVABLE!
I have been day dreaming ever since I returned from this cruise. I especially loved sitting on the Promenade Deck, and watching the other people go by. I loved the drinks at the Globe and Atlas especially the BBC, and the pizzas at Sorrentos were great! I was with ten other friends and family and we dined together every evening which made it even more enjoyable. The shows that we signed up for was fabulous and I advise anyone to sign up for the shows prior to going on the cruise as there were lines trying to get into each one. The staff was helpful, courteous, friendly. I was pleasantly surprised by the check in process, I fully expected to wait hours as I have done before with other cruise lines to board the ship. This is not the case with the Oasis.

I had a balcony stateroom and it was comfortable and had lots of room under the bed for our luggage. My boyfriend is 63 and this was his first cruise and he remarked," after this there is no going backwards in our choice of cruises and cruise lines." I have been on many cruises but I can with all sincerity say this was the absolute best. I want to now go on the Allure when it is ready. I recommend this cruise with great enthusiasm. There is something for all ages. I was thrilled when I rode the carousel, and it brought me back to my childhood and happy days riding the carousel at Coney Island. This is a precious memory for me now riding the carousel on the Oasis.
Publication Date: 09/17/10