Carnival Liberty Cruise Review by Happy Teeth: Seriously the Best Cruise I Have Ever Been On!

Happy Teeth
Member Since 2010

Compare Prices on Carnival Liberty Eastern Caribbean Cruises

Seriously the Best Cruise I Have Ever Been On!

Sail Date: September 2010

I went as part of the Locos on The Liberty and as a group we were treated phenomenally!! The things that were done for the group as a whole was exceptional.

I will write about our room in the space provided below for it.

The Ship is absolutely beautiful and maticulously maintained! There were always crew memmbers cleaning and painting. I really appreciated this. The artwork through out the ship was beautiful and I can not begin to tell you how impressed I was with the main chandelier that changed colors. ood in theI must have taken 100 pictures of that.

Food in the Dining Rooms was always excellent. I was a bit disappointed with the buffets. I was also a big fan of the pizzeria that is open 24 hours a day and has some of the best cesear salad anywhere!

I received 3 spa treatments while there. A massage, a facial and a milk bath wrap. I was quoted that I would receive 20 % off all 3 becasue we were in port. After the services were completed they More gave me my bill and only gave me 20% of the facial. When I asked to speak with a spa manager to discuss this I was not allowed to and I was told that I was only quoted the 20% on one service. My friend booked her services at the same exact time and got 20% off everything. So this was an aggrevation. In addition they tried to sell me $400 worth of products for my face taht was clear until I started using sunscreen that week. WHen I told the spa staff member that I needed to check with my dermatologist becasue I had recently spent $200 on what he recommended she told me he was ripping me off. This aggrivated me abit, so I did not go back for any additional services that I originally planned on.

On a positive note ALL 4 PORTS were exceptional. Half Moon Cay was gorgeous, the water was perfectly crystal blue, the food was good and the entertainment was hilarious! In Puerto Rico we just walked around Old San Juan, ate in a resturaunt that was recommended by a local person that was great! We visited the Butterfly People. That was amazing!!! I bought a few pieces of work from the owner! He was so nice and knowledgeable. Grand Turk was also great we spent our first part at Margaritaville which was awesome. Then did the Sail and Snorkel with Oasis Divers! I highly recommend! The crew was fun and the snorkeling was good. They fed the fish to make sure we could all get good pictures, One of the crew even took my camera deep down to take a picture of a lobster. My favorite excursion was from St Thomas. We went to The Baths at Virgin Gorda! It was a bit of a strenuous hike...definitely would have been challenging if not in good shape. The caves and beached we awe inspiring. Linda the tour guide was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!! This excursion was definitely the highlight if my trip! I wish I could do it again!

The dance club didn't get started until later but played some fun Latin and hip hop music.

The thing I think made this cruise the best was hooking up with The Locos! They were the most welcoming group of people and I will be touring with them again next year for sure! Less

Read more Carnival Liberty cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Carnival Liberty Review >>

Cabin review: Carnival Liberty Balcony Lido 9262

Overall our cabin was exactly as expected. First issue was when my friend and I arrived, our bed had been made together. After the first day the room seemed to have a musty smell and the rug felt damp. The a/c did not work most of the week. I has an inside room on the Lido deck. The service in this room was just ok, not the phenomenal service I had receive in the past when I booked a balcony room. I know this will sound corny but I was disappointed with our towel animals. I think we had a new person because we only had 4 during the 7 nights and 2 of them you could not even make out what they were. Otherwise the location was great! I liked being close to the excitement of the Lido Deck and there were no issues with noise! I will definately book a balcony room again in the future as the service does seem better.