Celebrity Infinity Cruise Review by MaleNurse78

Home > Reviews > Member Reviews > Celebrity Infinity Cruise Review by MaleNurse78
Celebrity Infinity
Celebrity Infinity
Member Name: MaleNurse78
Cruise Date: September 2010
Embarkation: Seattle
Destination: Alaska
Cabin Category: C2
See More About: Celebrity Infinity Cruise Reviews | Alaska Cruise Reviews | Celebrity Cruise Deals
Member Rating   5+ out of 5+
Dining 5+
Value-for-Money 5+

To Infinity and Beyond!
I wasn't sure quite what to expect my biggest worry was that I had paid all of this money and that by day 2 I would hate it or even worse be sea sick the entire time! But boy was I surprised!!! The scenery was beyond words, the staff was top notch everyone was so pleasant, as a matter of fact most of the crew knew my name by the end of the cruise, staff would see us in the hallways and ask where we were the night before that they had missed us in their dinning room. We had gotten to the point where we didn't even have to order our drinks, the staff would see us empty handed and suddenly they would bring us our favorite drink!!! Can you imagine that happening anywhere else? My every need was met before I even thought of it. Our concierge was always just a few steps away from our room and always asked if we needed anything. Our room was always clean with fresh towels, even if we had used our towels for the day when we returned there was always fresh ones waiting for us.

We are not use to dinning in a 4 star restaurant so when we got there we were unsure of what to order from the menu but our matradee was a great help and never made us feel stupid, he answered all of our questions about which silverware to use for each dish! By the end of the cruise we had this down!

Laundry service was awesome, the always had items returned to us in a timely manner, I had accidentally spilled coffee on a brand new shirt, after only wearing it for about an hour, my concierge got it right to the laundry and they got it cleaned and there is no sign of the spill.

The activities on board were ok but we really didn't spend a lot of time doing those, as we had met a lot of new friends! The staff at all of the bars was wonderful, the Asst. bar Mang. was awesome and always ensured that we got excellent service.

The ports were awesome and the shore excursions were wonderful.

We took full use of the Aqua Spa, it is a little pricey but well worth the cost, we had our very first massage, facial, and paid to utilize the Parisian Garden, which we did on a daily basis it was spectacular! The staff at the Aqua Spa was great and explained everything.

The only downside to the entire trip was the buffet dinning only because of the other guests on board, it was like a cattle drive and everyone was very pushy as if the food would grow legs and run away from them or they thought it would all be gone by the time they got there, but there was always plenty of food! Also finial disembarkation was like a total cattle drive, but the staff really tried to limit this but was unsuccessful. I would and plan on utilizing this cruise line again in the very near future!

Publication Date: 09/14/10