Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review by cruisetime48

Home > Reviews > Member Reviews > Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review by cruisetime48
Liberty of the Seas
        7-9 3.0
        13-15 4.0

A trip to remember
Embarkation:

We arrived at port about 10:30 and was on the ship by noon. I traveled with three daughters my grand daughter and a son in law. Our staterooms were not to be ready until 1:30, so we headed for luch at the Windjammer. I have to say we got a tabel right off, I heard a lot about people not being able to find a place to sit, but that did not happen at all for us!! But I was not impressed with the food, it was on the cold side more then not, and the choices in meat products are limited! Closing the Windjammer at 9 pm was early to me, as it left little other choice if hungery after that! The guest on baord are the most frustrating aspect of our crusie, they are the most ignorrant, pushy lack for manners group I have ever met. They lack common curtosy!!! Rude rude and rude.

The ship is very beautiful,clean and the balcont saterooms are the way to go, roomy! We loved the sunsets from the balcony,and we love the warm Caribbean air!! Our stateroom attendant was very nice, she left us towel animals every night.Our Wait staff was also very friendly and did a great job. The main dining room soon became our favorite place to eat. the food was much better then the buffet.I have to add that I think all the staff are over worked. they need some time for themselves too. Preston the pool server was awsome, what a great personality!!

We took in three shows. the on Air is very good. Also saw the ice show, okay and then Gallary Of Dreams was good too. We did do bingo one day, found it expensive.We ate at Johnny rockets two late nights, always liked this place. And we had ice cream at Ben and Jerry's. I think they need more on board events for younger children. they offered little for my gran daughter who is 7!! Inless she spent time in the kids club, but this was a fiamly vacation, and we wanted to spend it togeather. Maybe some more age appropriate pool parties and such?? But Royal Caribbean does do a good job over all, and the cruise was wonderful!

Publication Date: 09/14/10