Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review by cruisetime48: A trip to remember

Compare Prices on Liberty of the Seas Western Caribbean Cruises

A trip to remember

Sail Date: August 2010

Embarkation:

We arrived at port about 10:30 and was on the ship by noon. I traveled with three daughters my grand daughter and a son in law. Our staterooms were not to be ready until 1:30, so we headed for luch at the Windjammer. I have to say we got a tabel right off, I heard a lot about people not being able to find a place to sit, but that did not happen at all for us!! But I was not impressed with the food, it was on the cold side more then not, and the choices in meat products are limited! Closing the Windjammer at 9 pm was early to me, as it left little other choice if hungery after that! The guest on baord are the most frustrating aspect of our crusie, they are the most ignorrant, pushy lack for manners group I have ever met. They lack common curtosy!!! Rude rude and rude.

The ship is very beautiful,clean and the balcont saterooms are the way to go, roomy! We loved the sunsets from the balcony,and we love the warm Caribbean air!! Our stateroom attendant was More very nice, she left us towel animals every night.Our Wait staff was also very friendly and did a great job. The main dining room soon became our favorite place to eat. the food was much better then the buffet.I have to add that I think all the staff are over worked. they need some time for themselves too. Preston the pool server was awsome, what a great personality!!

We took in three shows. the on Air is very good. Also saw the ice show, okay and then Gallary Of Dreams was good too. We did do bingo one day, found it expensive.We ate at Johnny rockets two late nights, always liked this place. And we had ice cream at Ben and Jerry's. I think they need more on board events for younger children. they offered little for my gran daughter who is 7!! Inless she spent time in the kids club, but this was a fiamly vacation, and we wanted to spend it togeather. Maybe some more age appropriate pool parties and such?? But Royal Caribbean does do a good job over all, and the cruise was wonderful! Less

Read more Liberty of the Seas cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Liberty of the Seas Review >>

Cabin review: Liberty of the Seas Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom Deck 6 7292

Stateroom was a balcony on the 7th deck. We found it roomy, though the over head bed, was a bit dangerous, as two of us hot our heads more then once! We had no problams with noise, and we liked the area we were at. I will request this again! The beds are comfortable. And we enjoyed the balcony a lot.

Mexico has some very nice people. We loved this port, and for sure will go back again. Sadly we did not book any excursions here. We did shop and walk around a lot. We would love to have done a sight seeing tour. The weather was hot like we like!

Read 3123 Cozumel Reviews

We only shopped here. So really have little to say about this port.

We had a shory ride to the tubing excursion we booked, and got to see alittle of the area, would love to have seen more! The tubing was fun. We also had 2 hours on the beach while waiting for the ferry to the River Falls. My grand daughter had her hair braided by a local lady. the River Falls was okay. I did not clibm the falls,only two of us did. It is pretty! The people here really puch you to buy,, so bring only the amount of money you want to spend! Over all we enoyed this port.