MSC Armonia Cruise Review by cutecat

Cruise Date: August 2010
Embarkation: Venice
Destination: Eastern Mediterranean
Cabin Category: 1
See More About: MSC Armonia Cruise Reviews | Eastern Mediterranean Cruise Reviews | MSC Cruises Cruise Deals

Ship Facts: MSC Armonia Review (by Cruise Critic!) | MSC Armonia Deck Plans
Very Happy First TIme Solo Cruiser ;-)
I've just returned from a cruise around the Adriatic with MSC - I must say that I was pleasantly surprised - I was on MSC Armonia , the cabins and ship were absolutely spotless, the staff great , and generally a nice casual atmosphere. I would definitely cruise with MSC again - especially the larger and newer ships. Embarkation and Disembarkation at each port was well organised and swift, I actually quite liked hearing all the announcements in different languages it does give you more of ' holiday' / ' cosmopolitan ' feel.

Beuatiful spotless cabins and bathrooms, tidied up every time you leave. Always returned to a spotless and tidy cabin - plenty of storage space, lovely decor, showers always had great pressure and hot water, nice mirrors ( make you look thin !!) good sized safe big to keep all jewellery and even a small handbag inside. Linen was crisp and clean - comfy beds and pillows - couldnt ask for more.

The only complaint I would have is the non provision of drinking water and tea and coffee outside of mealtimes. There was plenty available but you had to buy it - though given the reasonable prices of the cruise itself no big deal. Drinks on board were very reasonable too, a glass of wine no more than 3 Euro , and tea/ coffee around 1.5 euro. A 7 euro tip was added to the daily bill but this was made clear on booking anyway.

I was travelling alone and never once felt lonely - so many opportunities to make new friends. Probably one of the best holidays I 've ever had as covered 4 different countries in one week. As it was my first cruise I had no complaints as I had nothing to compare to - though I would def go with MSC again.

Publication Date: 09/09/10