Celebrity Constellation Cruise Review by s linss: Constellation - Canada/New England

s linss
0 Post

Service Not Rated
Value for Money Not Rated

Compare Prices on Celebrity Constellation Canada & New England Cruises

Constellation - Canada/New England

Sail Date: October 2004
Destination: Canada & New England
Embarkation: New York (Manhattan)

Out of 21 cruises, I have to say the Celebrity Constellation has been the best ship. I rate the ship high not just for its beauty but the entire staff and itinerary. The Fall foliage cruise is such a delight. The ports are quaint in Canada and the people so nice.

The dining was top notch. Everything from the main dining room, casual dining, buffet or specialty was perfect. The selection of food was so good and everything was handled so efficiently. I especially enjoyed the afternoon teas. Celebrity even had 2 formal teas in the main dining room besides in the buffet area. The special late night buffets are not every nite but the ones they had were fantastic. Besides the regular dining menu, there is also a complete vegetarian menu to look at. You couldn't possibly miss a meal with all the good food offered.

The shows and music onboard were fascinating. We especially liked the late night lounge were the live band Onyx performed. Celebrity also offers dance escorts More in the lounges for single women, which I thought would be wonderful since so many women travel alone.

The most special attribute that sets Celebrity above other cruises is the Staff. Every day you pass staff and always a warm hello, how are you and a great big smile. The command of English was far better on this ship than others we have been on. By the 3rd night, the wait staff in the lounges remembered your last name and what you had to drink the night before. I think that is commendable for as many people as they have to handle. This made our trip a lot more personable. We will definitely travel with Celebrity again.

Our getting on and off the ship was done without a glitch. I have never gotten on or off as quickly. Less

Read more Celebrity Constellation cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Celebrity Constellation Review >>

Cabin review: Celebrity Constellation Inside Stateroom Continental Deck (2) 2165