Celebrity Summit Cruise Review by chillinginparadisex3: LIFE OF THE PARTY(:

Compare Prices on Celebrity Summit Canada & New England Cruises

LIFE OF THE PARTY(:

Sail Date: August 2010
Destination: Canada & New England
Embarkation: Bayonne (Cape Liberty)

ALL ABOARD THE CELEBRITY SUMMIT.

Embarkation: We sailed out of Bayonne, New Jersey. Cape Liberty is OLD. Personally, I prefer sailing out of New York. It goes much smoother and faster. The lines were pretty long and became tedious. Some people think its ohkay to cut other people in line. That was ANNOYING. However, once on the boat, paradise begins(:

Where to begin....where to begin?

Let's start with the one and only, our cruise director, Kirsti. Boy, did she need some spunk. BORING. Honestly, I can't remember a time where she announced happenings around the ship. She only talked on the loudspeaker about.. hmmmm... maybe 2 times..? And that was just hello and goodbye. Actually, she never even said goodbye to us. Her 'partner-in-crime', Katie, did that job for her. I must say, I only saw Kirsti and Katie about 3 times around the ship, not including the shows they were at. Some advice for Kirsti: WE LIKE ANNOUNCEMENTS. Most people like to be informed about More the happenings around the ship. For example: The last night of our cruise, there was a farewell party in Revelations. LEGIT NO ONE SHOWED UP; well except for my family and part of the kid/teen clubs. Now, I'm 14 and my partner-in-crime is 12. We absolutely loved having the dance floor to ourselves. But it would've been nice to have an audience. Kirsti, ADVERTISE PLEASE.

Now let's move on to.... the FOOD. YUM. The buffet was deliciouso. MMMMMM(: The dining room was beautiful. It was quite elegant. The service was top of the line. Shoutout to my man Brian. And also assistant waiter Robert. They definitely were a wonderful part of my cruise. We got to know them really well and it was a fabulous experience. I must say that the chocolate buffet was gorgeous. Ice sculptures and all. The poolside grill had amazing burgers and fries. And they also had fantastic cookies. YUM. If you're looking for a cruise with excellent food, the Celebrity Summit is for you!

Alright let's talk about the entertainment. All I have to say is ELK ISLAND IS MY LIFE. Yes. Elk Island is a courtet, well it was a trio when we went on because the bass player did not make it on the ship. But anywayz, they were AMAZINGLY AWESOME AND FABULOUS. The singer and acoustic guitar player, Justin, was super talented. I would not want to miss any of their shows. PLEASE GO SEE THEM. I'm telling you, they are a MUST-SEE show! He sings like an angel. They play your "all time favorites", and he didn't tell them to put that. He dedicated a song to me(: I am proud to say that I am Elk Island's BIGGEST FAN.

The pool was beautiful and I enjoyed laying out. There was always a lounge chair available. The music at the pool was pretty fabulous. And there were great dance parties and entertainment. Shoutout to James. He brings the fun everywhere.

Oh yeah, some good advice: DO NOT LOSE YOUR CARD. I lost mine and it took forever to get a new one because the guest relations line was so long. So hold onto your card for dear life.

Kay, so I'd like to finish up by saying PARADISE. Yeup. This cruise was so much fun and I wish I was still there now. We danced and partied every night. All in all, we rocked it til we docked it. Enough said(: Less

Read more Celebrity Summit cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Celebrity Summit Review >>

Cabin review: Celebrity Summit Inside Stateroom Sky Deck (9) 2112

Our cabin was excellent and I would like to shoutout to Antonio. You were fabulous! Thank you for everything!(:

Go to Cadilac Mountain, highest point on the East coast! GORGEOUS(:

Go to Peggy's Cove. You will be on top of the world! Gorgeous(:

Read 356 Halifax Reviews

Go on the duck boat! Such a good time! BEAUTYFUL(:

I fell off a wall here and injured myself. But still, it was PRETTY(: