Norwegian Epic 3

Cruise review of Norwegian Epic

fireblad111
Member Since 2010

Overall Member Rating

My wife and I just returned from the Epic we have done more than 25 cruises and first time with NCL, we obviously chose it because of the ship.

Cabins- very nice we stayed at a balcony wich is pretty like other ships except the shower is bigger, the only bad thing was when we arrived to the cabin the first day it wasnt very clean.

The ship is very nice, wha we found ridiculous was the 2 small pools for a ship that size, I dont understand how designers didny notice it so forget about getting in the pool, the jacuzzis were pretty good. Want to dry going in the slides be aware at least a 40 minute wait, I dont understand why they dont open them earlier.

The bungee was out os service.

The food overall is average I think they can do better, the cirque show is worth the visit, and specialty restaurants are worth the visit but nothing out of this world. Also be aware they charge extras for almost everything, be careful with drinks if you ask for almost More any alcohol drink they serve it in a nice glass but yes they also charge it, so ask then to serve it on a regular glass i found this annoying. We always puechase the soda package which on this ship has been the most expensive we have been charged, on other ships most of cruisers know the waiters arent very happy when you ask for the sodas with youre sticker, but here they almost ignored you and in some cases they almost threw the sodas at us, i think NCL has to talk about it with their personel.

Basically Great ship. Extras are the most we have seen on a ship. Food is good not superb. The dinner show and shows are above other ships. Service and friendliness of the staff is not good. Cabins are great. Long lines and few hors for slides, rock climbing etc.

It was nice to know the ship but be careful with the extras and food was very average. Less

Norwegian Epic Cruises to the Western Caribbean

Published 08/24/10

Read Cruise Critic's Norwegian Epic Review

Norwegian Epic Cruises to the Western Caribbean

Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?