Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review by CruiserChloe: Blown Away By Oasis

Member Since 2009

Compare Prices on Oasis of the Seas Eastern Caribbean Cruises

Blown Away By Oasis

Sail Date: August 2010

Last year, my Aunt introduced me to cruising. She has been on 40+ cruises, and is a travel agent, so I trust her opinions and recommendations. However, we together found an opinion of hers that was wrong.

She told me she did not ever want to sail Oasis because she thought it was too big and too crowded. An opprotunity came up for her to take the cruise for her work, and I went with her.

The second we stepped on board, our jaws dropped. Oasis is the most amazing structure built by man in recent years. This ship is not only amazing in terms of amenities, but also in beauty.

In the planning stages, all show times had to be reserved. We weren't sure how we felt about that, but it turned out to be a pretty good program. There was not problem because there were so many shows to choose from. all of them were amazing. I really loved the comedy show.

Specialty Dining - We actually ate a whole Maine lobster. This is the first time I have seen this on a More cruise. The sushi in Izumi was to die for. Even the food in the mdr was great. No complaints.

Crowding - This is a myth. If you have not been on this ship and think it is too crowded, get over it. The crowd is so dispersed on this ship, it was very comfortable. I never once felt crowded. Even the terminal at Port Everglades was designed to handle the traffic flow.

Solarium - This was my favorite part of the ship. The Solarium is absolutely gorgeous, and it is huge. Kudos to the staff for keeping the kids out.

My only complaint about this ship is 1 week is not enough time. I can't wait to go again.

In closing, my Aunt's opinion has turned 180. Out of her 40+ cruises on numerous cruise lines, she even said Oasis was her favorite. Of my 5 cruises so far on 4 different cruise lines, it certainly was my favorite....by far! Less

Read more Oasis of the Seas cruise reviews >>