Norwegian Epic Cruise Review by cornbeltgirl

Entertainment 5+
        3-6 5.0
        7-9 5.0

The Epic is amazing
The ship is quite something. I saw other ships in port next to us and I was glad to be on the Epic. The Aqua Park is wonderful. The slides are great, kids sprinkler area is too cute. So many hot tubs you always found a seat. I think one large pool would have been nicer, but not really a complaint.

My kids loved the Recess and wanted to attend most nights, which was a pleasant surprise for us.

The Nick characters are not out and about, which was a little disappointing. I know its hot, so I thought they may show up in the Recess area at times, but didn't. The best time to see them was at the character breakfast. They did schedule some events, but they were usually late in the day while in port. This made it a little tricky to attend b/c the kids were usually exhausted.

Deck 14 holds the childrens recess area. We spent many nights traveling the corridor from the spa to this area. I felt bad for the persons housed on this floor...there was a constant flow of traffic all day and night.

The entertainment was spectacular. We saw the Blue Man Group and the Circa De So lei, both were great. The circus show was amazing, it did have a risque story line which I thought could have been left out. My kids didn't get it, but older children may.

Overall, I would strongly recommend this ship to anyone, especially if you have children! There was always something to do with or without the kids. Its just beautiful.

Publication Date: 08/09/10