Carnival Dream Cruise Review by Greyhound13

Member Name: Greyhound13
Cruise Date: July 2010
Embarkation: Port Canaveral
Cabin Category: 4D

A Very Good First Cruise!
My husband and I just got back from our very first cruise on the Carnival Dream. We chose to leave out of Port Canaveral, as it a 2 1/2 hour drive from where we live. We had a really good time and we will definitely be cruising again! We also learned a lot to apply to our future cruises.

The food-The food was good and there was a lot of it! I gained 7 pounds if that tells you anything! We chose the "your time" dining which was good for us as we are not always great with a schedule. Next time I think we will try the scheduled dining because we had a different waiter each night and did not get to know our fellow diners. The lines at the buffet were sometimes long, but expected with such a large ship.

Activities- We played trivia, ran on the deck, and visited the pools and hot tubs. I wish there had been more to do on the days at sea. The last sea day we were sunburned and tired and I wish there had been more to do indoors.

Entertainment- The outdoor movies were cool. We only went to one show on the last night "Carnival Legends" and it was entertaining. We tried to go to another show right before it started and it was too crowded so GET THERE EARLY to get seats. We also watched one of the comedians who was not bad.

Disembarkation- I was worried about this as I had heard other guests complaining, but we were off and to our car with our bags very quickly.

Publication Date: 08/02/10