Celebrity Constellation Cruise Review by Harlan B. Abraham

Home > Reviews > Member Reviews > Celebrity Constellation Cruise Review by Harlan B. Abraham
Celebrity Constellation
Celebrity Constellation
Member Name: Harlan B. Abraham
Cruise Date: October 2004
Embarkation: New York (Manhattan)
Destination: Canada & New England
See More About: Celebrity Constellation Cruise Reviews | Canada & New England Cruise Reviews | Celebrity Cruise Deals
Dining 5+
Service Not Rated
Value-for-Money Not Rated

Constellation - Canada/New England
Embarkation- Went along very smoothly. They brought my wife and I right to the correct line and the process went smoothly except for getting thorough the scanners. They wanted me to remove my belt, hat, boots, and put my wife's cane through it.

Food- The most important thing on a cruise. You don't want to starve on a cruise. I've done that once and so has my wife. The Constellation has very good food. You have good choices and it's prepared very nicely. They also serve larger portions than most cruise lines. Room service gives you a nice variety to choose from. Better than many other cruise lines. Made to order waffles, and made to order omelettes. We had those on another cruise line, but Celebrity made it better.

Entertainment- I didn't like it that much although my wife seemed to like it. Don Gavin, The Godfather of Comedy, was very good. I liked his show. They had Pearl Kaufman there, but except for the movie themes she played I didn't like her show. She did tell some interesting stories about some of the people she worked with and worked for.

Gym- This cruise ship has a nice gym that I went to every morning. I may have taken some classes, except that most mornings was taken up when the classes were given.

Ship- They didn't make a lot of announcements so it was relatively quiet. I got caught up with some badly needed rest. I enjoyed being able to do that.

Publication Date: 10/24/04