Independence of the Seas Cruise Review by Dolores Ann Read

Home > Reviews > Member Reviews > Independence of the Seas Cruise Review by Dolores Ann Read
Independence of the Seas
Independence of the Seas
Member Name: Dolores Ann Read
Cruise Date: June 2010
Embarkation: Southampton
Destination: Western Mediterranean
Cabin Category: FI
See More About: Independence of the Seas Cruise Reviews | Western Mediterranean Cruise Reviews | Royal Caribbean Cruise Deals

Short break, just to get a taste.
I always wanted to see Paris, My extended family and I were talking about going on a cruise to the Caribbean in the future, so this was a taster.

Independence of the seas is the largest ship I have sailed on. My first impression was wow. The room was a very good size with a very nice bathroom. I opted for an inside states room as it was only for 3 days so decided to keep the cost down. The room had a queen size bed which was very comfortable, but you had to climb into it, not enough room from the sides. good job I'm not 80 LOL.

All the staff were very helpful and I really enjoyed myself. The food was okay with plenty to choose from. It was easy to miss things out though, as it was laid out all over the place, so don't be in a hurry to eat.

Drinks were a bit on the dear side but I didn't let that stop me enjoying myself.

The entertainment was okay, sadly I never got to see the ice show as the tickets were all taken on the first night.

There was a small cinema on board but you could see the same movies in your bedroom on the TV so was a bit disappointed. I do like my movies. Still all in all a very pleasant 3 nights.

Publication Date: 07/15/10