Ruby Princess Cruise Review by Bethany Corbin: RUBY PRINCESS - A REAL GEM!!

Bethany Corbin
0 Post

Family & Children 5.5

Compare Prices on Ruby Princess Europe - Eastern Mediterranean Cruises

RUBY PRINCESS - A REAL GEM!!

Sail Date: August 2009
Destination: Europe - Eastern Mediterranean
Embarkation: Venice

Ruby Princess is the newest of the Princess Cruise fleet, and the best!

Me and my family have sailed 27 times and our 26th cruise on board, Ruby was the best we have ever been on! We do not usually sail during the Summer Holidays but it was the only time I could get time off.

When we first arrived off the plane to Venice we waited 2 minutes and we were straight on the coach to the boat. Normally when we arrive we have to wait around for about an hour for security, Some how it was over in 15 minutes or less! When we first got on the cruise staff were there to say hello and we were shown to our cabin on deck 11. The cabin was beautiful! Everything was clean and tidy, wine, chocolates and soft bath robes awaited us. And we had a bonus that the stewerd was lovely and made towel animals every night.

The ports are beautiful, we have done them many times before but we went to, Istanbul, Naples,Venice, Monte Carlo, the usual and of course the weather was hot and More they were beautiful too see once again. If your looking for a first cruise the Med is perfect!

The cruise had many languages and different types of people which me and my family loved! I was 15 years at the time and I made friends from America, Spain, Puerto Rico and Brazil! That's another thing the kid's club is fantastic and the staff are great with all ages!

The food was beautiful in the main dining areas and in the cafetiria. Me and my family were able to sit with different people every night, As there was only three of us and we met all different types of people, We ended up keeping in contact with all of them!

Everything was spic and span, All nice and clean and the toilets were looked after VERY well, cleaned every half hour. And the cabins were kept beautiful too.

Entertainment was beautiful and fantastic! Broadway like shows every night and Movies under the stars was fantastic too with popcorn, sweets, Hot cookies and milk etc. It was perfect!

This cruise would be perfect for famalies as it is fun but still reserved. This would also be an ideal first cruise, As they really no how to show the shp off. Less

Read more Ruby Princess cruise reviews >>